陈成康 Chengkang Chen
Ph.D student (2017 - Current)
Bachelor degree in Environmental Sciences from Peking University (2013-2017)
Mailing Address: Room 1065, 47th Building, Peking University, 5 Yiheyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100871, P.R. China.
Developing and applying mechanistic, mathematical models to investigate the fate and risk of complex synthetic organic chemicals and materials in the natural environment, as well as the human exposure to these chemicals.
Peer-reviewed Journal Papers:
1. Chen, C., Li, L., Liu, J., Liu, J., Global environmental fate of short-chain chlorinated paraffins: Modeling with a single vs. multiple sets of physicochemical properties. Sci. Total Environ., 2019, 666: 423-430
2. Shen, K., Li, L., Liu, J., Chen, C., Liu, J., Stocks, flows and emissions of DBDPE in China and its international distribution through products and waste. Environ. Pollut. 2019, 250: 79-86
3. Ti, B., Li, L., Liu, J., Chen, C., Global distribution potential and regional environmental risk of F-53B, Sci. Total Environ., 2018, 640-641, 1365-1371
Presentations at Conferences
1. Estimating the Global Environmental Fate and Occurrence of Short-chain Chlorinated Paraffins (SCCPs) and Evaluating the Deviations of Modelling and Emission Inventory. International Conference on Chemistry and the Environment 2017. Oslo, Norway. Jun. 18-22, 2017. (Poster presentation)
2. Emissions of fluorotelomer alcohols from municipal wastewater treatment plants: To air or To water? Society of Environmental Toxicity and Chemistry, Europe Annual Conference 2019. Helsinki, Finland. May, 25-30, 2019. (Poster presentation)