(1) Yan M.Q.*, Han X.Z., Zhang C.Y., 2017. Investigating the features in differential absorbance spectra of NOM associated with metal ion binding: A comparison of experimental data and TD-DFT calculations for model compounds. Water Res 124, 496-503.
(2) Yan M.Q.*, Korshin G., 2014. Comparative examination of effects of binding of different metals on chromophores of dissolved organic matter. Environ Sci Technol 48, 3177-3185.
(3) Yan, M.Q.*, Korshin, G.V., Claret, F., Croué, J.P., Fabbricino, M., Gallard, H., Schäfer, T., Benedetti, M.F., 2014. Effects of charging on the chromophores of dissolved organic matter from the Rio Negro basin. Water Res 59, 154-164.
(4) Yan M.Q.*, Korshin G., Chang H.S., 2014. Examination of disinfection by-products (DBPs) formation in source waters: A study using Log-transformed differential spectra. Water Res 50: 179-188.
(5) Yan M.Q.*, Wang D.S., Korshin G., Benedetti M.F., 2013. Quantifying metal ions binding onto dissolved organic matter using log-transformed absorbance spectra. Water Res 47(7): 2603–2611.
(6) Yan M.Q.*, Li M.Y., Roccaro P., Korshin G, 2016. Ternary model of the speciation of I/Br/Cl- trihalomethanes formed in chloraminated surface waters. Environ Sci Technol 50, 4468-4475.
(7) Ma J., Yan M.Q.*, Kuznetsov A.M., Masliy A.N., Ji, G., Korshin G.V., 2015. Rotating ring-disk electrode and quantum chemical study of the electrochemical reduction of monoiodoacetic acid and iodoform. Environ Sci Technol 49, 13542-13549.
(8) Zhou Y.X., Yan M.Q.*, Liu R.P., Wang D.S., Qu J.H., 2017. Investigating the effect of hardness cations on coagulation: The aspect of neutralisation through Al(III)-DOM binding. Water Res 115, 22-28.
(9) Yan M.Q., Wang D.S.*, Ni J.R., Qu J.H., Chow C.W.K., 2008. Enhanced coagulation for high alkalinity and micro-polluted water: The third way through coagulant optimization. Water Res 42(8-9): 2278-2286.
(10) Yan M.Q.*, Wang D.S.*, Qu J.H., Ni J.R., Chow C.W.K., Liu H.L., 2008. Mechanism of natural organic matter removal by polyaluminum chloride: Effect of coagulant particle size and hydrolysis kinetics. Water Res 42(13): 3361-3370.