This course introduces basic statistical methods with practical examples. We will mainly follow the materials in the reference books which cover data analysis, probability and inference, and statistical modeling methods.
- Instructor: Zhenting Sun
- Time: Tuesday Session 7~8, Thursday Session 7~8 (odd week)
- Recitation: Thursday Session 5~6 (odd week)
- Prerequisites: Calculus, Linear Algebra, Probability Theory
- McCabe, G. P.; Moore, D. S.; Craig, B. A.. Introduction to the Practice of Statistics
- Rice, J. A.. Mathematical Statistics and Data Analysis
- Casella, G.; Berger, R. L.. Statistical Inference